Sunday, July 02, 2006

preparing for a long flight (part 1)



First things first - and in this case the first thing is a very long flight from Malta to Japan. Actually we'll be stopping at Heathrow London Airport because there is no direct flight to Japan. So that takes around:

Malta - Heathrow flight 3:30hrs
Standby time at Heathrow 4hrs
Heathrow - Narita flight 11:30hrs


A little bit of calculation .. 19hours; of which a good number of them we'll be bored, unless quite well prepared. So I've been stocking up my hardware with good software to fill up my time.

These are some of the things I've done:


What's left picking up ?

In the end, I guess sleep will prevail.

Comments:
w00t w00t

I already told you what i want from .jp *winks*

~Dany
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?